Affirmations are an important part of the law of attraction. Affirmations are short sentences that you repeat to yourself to change your self-belief patterns.
Affirmations motivate us and focus our minds on our goals, whether it’s finishing the play you’ve been working on since the beginning of the pandemic, or finding a producer to read your script. For example, repeating the phrase “I will produce a successful show” to yourself will make your brain believe it, and therefore, you will, both consciously and subconsciously, work towards that goal and be more likely to achieve it.
Here are some tips for how to use affirmations successfully:
- Consistency is key! You don’t want to say an affirmation 100 times in one day, and then not again for another month. Try repeating ones that resonate with you five times each, every morning.
- Look at yourself in the mirror while you do it. This will make you really feel like you’re talking to yourself.
- Center yourself before and after reciting by taking deep breaths. Affirmations are a meditative process, and they work best when your mind isn’t wandering to what you’re gonna eat for dinner, or what’s on your to-do list for the day.
Since they work so well, we came up with custom affirmations for TheaterMakers, and here are 50 just for producers.
- I attract success
- I work hard
- I deserve a hit
- I accept past mistakes
- I trust my capacity to grow
- I embrace challenges as opportunities to advance
- My work makes a difference
- There are no limits to what I can achieve
- I am smart and successful
- I know what makes a good show
- My audience is waiting for me
- I invest in myself and my art every day
- I have a successful show in my soul
- I am a positive leader
- Producing a hit is my natural path in life
- I create daily opportunities for myself
- My challenges have made me a better producer
- I have a unique voice and should share it with others
- I am energized by challenges and obstacles
- I leave a small dent in the universe with my art
- I possess the wisdom and knowledge to be successful
- I am a creator
- I have all that I need to be successful
- My next show is waiting for me
- There are endless opportunities
- I am open-minded
- I am confident in the face of challenges
- I’m grateful for my past success
- I will have a hit
- Producing is my calling
- My risks will pay off
- I will make positive contributions to the theater
- I am constantly learning
- I am excited for my producing journey
- I am prepared and ready to embrace challenges
- Every show is more successful than the last
- I am motivated and productive
- The perfect show is waiting for me
- I am confident in the decisions I make
- Success is around the corner
- I am in charge of my career
- Every small step towards success is important
- I choose success
- I am a successful producer
- My potential for a successful show is limitless
- I’m worthy of success
- I dictate my path
- I am grateful for my art
- I am comfortable and confident with my abilities
- There is no timeline for success
P.S. Want more content to help keep you on track? Try The TheaterMakers Studio for free here.