Q: I forgot my username, what now?
Your username is the email address you used to set up your site account. If you have multiple email addresses, determine which email address has been receiving your course emails and use that email address to log in.
If you still can’t figure out your username, click on “Contact Us” and send customer service an email.
Q: I forgot my password. What now?
No problem. Just go to The TheaterMakers Studio and click “LOG IN.” Once you are on the login page, click on “GET YOUR PASSWORD”.
Once you click on “GET YOUR PASSWORD” it will lead you to a page that asks for your username. Enter your username (the email you use to log into the site) and click the “Send password” button.
Next, go to your email. There you will find an email inviting you to reset your password. Click the link in that email and change your password.
Q: What are the badges?
There are two types of badges that you can earn as you complete a course.
1. There are achievements badges that are awarded when you complete a lesson or a module. These badges are found in “My Achievements” under the “My Account” header.
2. The course badges are digital badges that can be shared on your social platforms, linked in your LinkedIn Certifications, added to your email signature, and/or displayed on your website. The course badges are awarded when you complete a course. These digital badges are issued through Credly. Instructions for how to display and share these badges will be sent to your email when you complete your course.
Q: What is Credly and how do I setup my free Credly.com account to share my digital badge?
Credly is a digital credentialing service provider that allows the world to recognize achievement through verifying, sharing, and managing digital credentials and badges.
To set up your free Credly account go to https://info.credly.com/ and click on “Sign In” at the top of the screen. Go to the bottom of the “Sign In” page and click “Create an Account”.
Q: How do I download my digital badge and share it with my social network?
To download your digital badge, log into Credly and follow the steps below. If you haven’t created your free account at https://info.credly.com/, first follow the instructions under: “What is Credly and how do I set up my free Credly.com account?”
1. Go to https://info.credly.com/ and log in.
2. Click on the “Earned” tab.
3. Go to the badge you want to share.
4. Hover your mouse over the image until the “Manage” button appears
5. Above “Manage,” you will see an icon that looks like a less than sign (＜); click on this “Share” icon.
6. A popup window will appear with sharing options.Follow the instructions to share and display your badge in various media.
Q: How can I contact customer service to receive support?
Q: Can you put me in contact with producers?
We do have a Producer contact list available as a resource on The TheaterMakers Studio! We also offer monthly Producer Pitch Nights where you can pitch your project directly to a producer.
Q: I want to meet with Ken. How can I do that?
Unfortunately due to his busy schedule, Ken Davenport no longer offers consulting services. Members at the Stage III Production Mastery level, and members of the Inner Circle do however receive Ken’s monthly Group Coaching Calls and special opportunities to meet with him throughout the year. Also, Ken actively participates in our private members-only Facebook Group!
Q: How can I find a collaborator for my project?
We provide a full production team database on The TheaterMakers Studio for you to find new collaborators. Our networking events and Facebook Group are also a great way to find new collaborators!
Q: When will I get charged?
The TheaterMakers Studio is a monthly membership and you are charged 30 days after your initial sign up date.
Q: What is a certification?
At The TheaterMakers Studio we offer three certifications for theater-makers at different levels. Our Playwright Mastery Certification means that you have taken the necessary training and completed a finished script that has been approved by our team. This certification can be displayed online for industry professionals to see.