In this course, top industry leaders will teach you about:
- Ins and Outs of Going Virtual with Your Show
- Hosting your Online Production Using Stellar Tickets’ New Commission-Based Platform
- Working with Actors and Directing a Virtual Reading
- Marketing and Monetizing Your Virtual Production
- Best Practices for Taking Your Show From the Stage to the Screen
With theaters and Broadway shut down for the foreseeable future, it’s time to pivot. While creating virtual theater comes with many challenges it also offers a wealth of new opportunities and the chance to be a pioneer in a new form of theater.
The TheaterMakers Studio has gathered some of our industry’s top brains in the business to teach you the ins and outs of going virtual with your show.
Take a tech deep-dive into the nitty gritty of hosting your online production with Stellar Tickets’ new commission-based platform, learn how to work with actors and direct a virtual reading, how to market and monetize your virtual production, and a whole lot more!
You’ll learn best practices for taking your show from the stage to the screen in this virtual intensive created just for theater makers!
Tony Award-winning Broadway
CEO of Goldstar & Stellar
“The Gold in Going Virtual”
Director of Marketing
The Irish Rep
Marketing & Money-Making Models
“The Art and Opportunity in
“Directing a Virtual Reading or